Today I begin sharing thoughts about genuinely living for Christ in a time of tremendous spiritual confusion.
I begin from a firmly settled belief that the Bible is, indeed, the inspired, authoritative word of God.
I don't so much desire to debate religious ideas; rather, I desire to share prayerful thoughts which will help and encourage those who want to live as New Testament disciples of Jesus Christ.
Much of the church world is in disarray today, the Gospel is held forth as a way to achieve comfort and prosperity, but Jesus spoke of taking up one's cross and following Him along a way that is straight and narrow, but that leads to life eternal.
As one who has followed the Lord for well over three decades, I have learned some things along the way which can be of benefit to others. That's the reason for this blog. Hopefully, many will come along with me, as we endeavor to become all that Jesus Christ has called us to be.