Between the flu and traveling out of state, I haven't posted in a few days. But I lived through the flu, and I returned safely from the trip, so, I thought I'd try to get regular in posting again.
As I think about being "between", I am reminded of the Apostle Paul's statement to the Philippians about being in a "state betwixt two.". He had a desire to go to be with the Lord, but he knew that his course had not yet been completed, and that the church needed his teaching and encouragement.
Should not that be the sentiment of each one of us? We have our heart established in heaven, but there is a great work to be done here in this world.
I believe that this is the way in which the Lord would have us to live: Fully committed to the "Great Commission", yet longing for the trumpet of the Lord to herald His coming!
May His blessings overflow in your life as you pursue His purpose for your life.
God bless