I certainly have good intentions when it comes to regularly updating this blog, but "things" just keep coming up! It's not that I feel that this outlet is unimportant, it's just that "things" of higher priority keep requiring more of my time.
It has been a month of transition for my wife & I. We were called by a small group of Christians with a request to shepherd them. After much prayer we believe that the Lord has ordained this new season of ministry for us at this time.
It seems that just when you you have your future planned the Lord begins to lead in another direction! I believe that this is meant to keep us living in daily dependence on Him.
So, unto all who may read this page- I solicit your prayers as I endeavor to incorporate this new mission into the other activities that the Lord has me involved in.
I do prayer that you will have a most blessed new year; and, I know that this will the case if you purpose to lived in a "surrendered life".
God bless.