I just noticed that my last posting here was on November 19th. It's amazing how time slips by! I had hoped to enter a daily post, with the exception of Sunday, but things come up, phone calls come in, trips become necessary, and- well, you know how it goes.
There is a deep spiritual truth here somewhere. That is this: There are things far too important to allow anything to interfere with! Unless we guard against it, we'll find ourselves distanced from God and wonder how it ever happened! We had the best of intentions, but something comes up and we push aside our devotional time for a day, then for 2 days, then, before you know it, the things of God which were at one time at the top of our priority list, have all but discarded as other things occupy our time and attention.
I suppose that, in the grand, eternal scheme of things, my daily postings are of little importance, but may we each one daily renew our walk with the Lord by safeguarding the precious time that we spend with Him alone in prayer and the Word.
I trust that all will have a blessed Christmas and Holiday season. Keep Him as you focus. Do not allow Him to get lost among all the "stuff" that this season heaps upon us.
I'll sincerely try to be more diligent in regularly postings. No promises, but I will try! However, if the choice is between posting and keeping my appointed time with the Lord, well, I'll opt for the time with Him every time!
God bless.