I typically try to post something everyday with the exception of Sundays. However, yesterday, being my 42 wedding anniversary, I spent the day with my bride. I'm pleased to say that after all this time, it's still a love affair!
But I do want to try and keep a regular schedule of posting. The Bible tells us, as Christians, that we are to provoke one another to love and to good works. We certainly are aware of the fact that so many things are provoking us in other directions.
So, simply put, my encouragement for all on this day is to love God with all of your being, and love your neighbor as yourself. Jesus taught that all of the commandments are fulfilled in so doing.
Resist the spirit of this age and press into the the things of God, for, truly, Jesus is coming soon- perhaps today.
God bless.