To my regular readers, I apologize for the lack of consistancy in posts over the last few days but, as we all konw, things unexpectedly happen!
Yesterday, I started the day with a toothache. Went to my dentist and was told that I needed a root canal! Hallelujah!!
Went to the endodontist, was numbed, drilled, mutilated- only to be told that the tooth was cracked and could not be saved!
Was sent to a third dentist who yanked the offending tusk from my upper gums, and, finally, was able to go back home.
Things happen!!
The good news is that their has been absolutely no pain! Blood, but no pain. And, the offending molar is no longer a problem for me.
This interruption actually proved to be a break in my plans which allowed me time to focus upon a portion of God's word that He has impressed upon my heart for this coming Sunday, and I have been given deeper understanding of the passage (1 Samuel 30:1-6). Perhaps I'll post some of these insights in coming days.
For now, I simply want to encourage you to recognize that your interruptions have not taken God by surprise, and He will bring forth something good from it as you keep your focus upon Him and His will for your life.
God bless.